
Happy Mother's Day all you Mom's out there in Blogger Land! This has been one of the most unusual that I've ever had. From somewhere along I-40 near Holbrook, AZ, we sit while waiting for repairs to our 5th wheel. Yesterday, as were driving from Albuquerque, NM to Williams, AZ, we lost a wheel off the 5th wheel. Thank goodness Randy felt something and looked in his mirror to see a tire rolling across the westbound lanes of I-40 (later found on the other side of the eastbound lanes)!
Fortunately, everyone else on the road was able to avoid our tire! But...what to do now? We drove 4 miles at about 20 mph, called the insurance company, and waited. They had a terrible time finding someone with a "low-boy" trailer that would haul someplace for repair. We were allowed to park in the parking lot at the Petrified Forest National Park overnight (now that's another story) and wait for action. The pictures in the slideshow tell to story. We are now at the repair parking lot waiting for solutions...to be continued. Hopefully we'll be at the Grand Canyon ... maybe by nightfall! Love to all. And please keep us in your prayers.
AND TO SEE SLIDE SHOW, CLICK ON PICTURE, THEN CLICK ABOVE THE 1ST PICTURE ON THE SLDESHOW BUTTON TO SEE MORE PICS.....

2 comments:
Hey! You NEED our prayers! Between the floods, tornadoes, flats, and wheels, I sure am glad you're having a good time! Let's hope all that bad stuff is behind you now and it will be clear driving from here on. Talk to you soon. Suz
Hello Brenda,
I see your blog you're have a great time of fun. Enjoy a lot your trip and take care, i want for more picts and informations. :)
Love,
Juliana Antunes
Post a Comment